Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bedroom Shows


Bedroom Residency
March 2012


The five Thursdays contained in the month of March 2012 will each mark solo bedroom performances from my music project Sex Tape. I've been practicing and devising may variations of Keyboard + Pedals and will be showing it off this Thursday (March 1) and then each Thursday night from there.

All you need to do is turn up at my house for an 8:30-9:00pm show in my room. Each gig is BYO, free entry, i'll have limited seating available but only room for about three to five souls each week so if you read this and you want to come, please let me know below and i can pass on other details like where l live if you don't already know where that is. With the miniscule capacity, best you turn up alone or just with your partner/best friend.


Jim S

No comments:

Post a Comment